Configure ArcGIS for Portal to Allow Users Access to UtiliSync
This article explains how to configure your ArcGIS for Portal account so your users can sign into UtiliSync using their Portal credentials.
- Sign into Portal.
- Click the Content tab.
- Click Add Item > An Application.
- Complete Add an application dialog as shown below, then click Add Item.
The Application is created and you are taken to the items page.
- Open Settings tab.
- Click the Update button on the Application section.
- Enter the following paths into the Redirect URI input box:
- Click the Add button after you enter in each Redirect URI. Be sure to click the Update button when you are finished.
Success! You created an Application on Portal and have an App ID that you can use to connect your Portal account to UtiliSync.