Create a Shortcut to the UtiliSync Web App (iOS)
This article describes how you can create a shortcut to the UtiliSync web app on iOS.
The below instructions are for iPad users. iPhone users will be able to follow these instructions generally. Icons may just be positioned differently on your screen.
Creating a shortcut to UtiliSync is simple and makes it easy to access UtiliSync.
- Open the Safari browser.
- For the UtiliSync Docs app, go to docs.utilisync.app and sign in.
- For the UtiliSync 811 TMS app, go to tms.utilisync.app and sign in.
- Click on the Share button at the top of the page.
- Tap Add to Home Screen button (you may need to scroll to the right to see that option)
- Type in UtiliSync for the name of the app click Add in the top right corner. That will create an icon on your iPad home screen.
Success! You have successfully created a shortcut for UtiliSync on iOS.