Edit User Information
In this article, you will learn how to edit user information in your organization's account in the UtiliSync admin app.
- The Organization tab opens by default when you open the Admin Console. If you were working in other areas of the app, open the Organization tab.
- Use the gray button to filter your list of users by status: Active or Inactive.
- Click on a user from your list to edit their information.
- Click on the toggle at the top right to Activate or Inactivate a User.
- Click on any of these fields to enter or edit the user's personal information.
- Edit the Permissions fields to change a user's permissions.
- Use the buttons to edit which 811 Accounts the user has access to. Click on the Selected button to open a new info panel with all available accounts. Click on Save after selecting the accounts and this panel will close.
- Click to check the boxes of the Notifications you want this user to receive.
- Click Save when you are finished editing the user information.
Success! You can now Edit User Information for your Organization.