Accepting a Shared Site
In this article, you will learn how to accept a Site that is shared with you through an email using the UtiliSync Field Reports app.
- Click on the link in the email that says Join Site.
- The UtiliSync app will open to Sites Shared with Me. Here you will find a list of all sites that you have accepted, as well as the new site at the top. Click on the Link Site button.
- This will open a pane where you need to choose the layer that the site needs to be added to.
- Next, you must choose whether to link this new site to a site you already have on your map or to create a new site. If you have previously created a site for this project, it is important that you Link this shared site with the existing site. If you have no existing site for this project, then select Create a new site.
- When you have chosen these settings, click on Link to Site.
Success! You can now accept Sites that are shared with you in UtiliSync.