Set User Access for 811 Accounts
In this article, you will learn how to set 811 account access for a user in the UtiliSync admin app.
By default, users have access to all 811 accounts. You might want to allow a user to only access some, or none, of the 811 Accounts. Follow the instructions below to learn how to configure 811 account access.
- The Organization tab opens by default when you open the Admin Console. If you were working in other areas of the app, open the Organization tab.
- Click on a user from your list to edit their information.
- Scroll down to the Access dialog box.
- Use the buttons to edit which 811 Accounts the user has access to. If you want the user to have access to some, but not all of the accounts, click on the Selected button. Next, check the boxes for the applicable accounts and then click Save.
- Click Save in the Edit User panel when you are finished editing the user's information.
Success! You can now edit the access each of your users has to 811 Accounts in your Organization.