Create, View and Edit Maps
In this article, you will learn how to use the Maps page in the UtiliSync Admin app.
- Select Maps from the menu in the admin app.
- This will provide you with a list of the maps available to you.
- Select a map and you will see the Edit Map options. The first field you can change is the Map Name.
- You can Search for a layer and Add Layers in the next field.
- In the More Options menu to the right of each existing layer, you can Remove Layer or edit the Layer Settings.
- Edit Layer options are Layer Info, Service Info, and Layer Details.
- Layer Info and Service Info can both be edited right in the info panel.
- Layer Details you can edit are Customize Layer Symbology and Forms. Simply select the text and a new info panel will open that will allow you to customize these options.
Success! You can now create, view, and edit maps in UtiliSync.