Use the Markup Tools
The Markup tools offer many fast and effective ways to visually communicate the important points in a photo or a map screenshot. In this article, you will find links to instructions for each of the different Markup tools available in the UtiliSync app.
- Select Markup from the Overflow menu located after the Description field for your image.
- The Overflow menu at the top right in Markup offers the following image editing tools: Rotate Left, Rotate Right, Fit to Screen, Crop, Add Legend, and Download.
- The Undo and Redo tools are located at the top right.
- The remaining tools are located at the top left and will be explained in separate articles.
- Make sure to click Save and Close when you are finished using the Markup tools, you will have the option to either save a draft or save and close your Markup.