Add a Photo to a Form
Adding a photo to a form is a very useful option for recording site-specific details. In this article, you will learn how to add a photo to a form in the UtiliSync app.
- Select the ticket either from the Ticket List or from the Map.
- Open the form by either clicking on the + to start a new form or by clicking on the down arrow for the Ticket Log and clicking on the clipboard icon to continue a form that has already been started.
- If you are continuing a form, you will need to click on the down arrow in the Information field.
- Find the form field for Photos and click on the purple +ADD text.
- Select Camera in the next info panel to take a photo with your device if you have not already done so.
- Drag and Drop or Browse to select your photo from your device.
- To add your photo, click on Close.
- You can add a Description to your photo if desired.
- You can go directly to Markup to add details to your photo or you can Delete it.
- To add your photo to your form, click on Close.
- You also have the option to Markup or Delete your screenshot after it is added to the form.
Success! You can now add photos to a form.