Sign In to UtiliSync
This article describes the different sign-in options that are available to UtiliSync users.
Which sign-in option should I use?
Every UtiliSync811 user has a UtiliSync811 username and password. You may also be able to sign in with ArcGIS Online or ArcGIS Enterprise if your UtiliSync811 account is configured to have a GIS connection.
If you only have a UtiliSync811 username, then use that option to sign in.
If your account and user are configured to use ArcGIS Online or ArcGIS Enterprise sign-in, you should typically use that to sign in. Using the ArcGIS sign-in options will allow you to access secured GIS data that can only be accessed by ArcGIS users. If you sign in using the standard UtiliSync811 user, you will have access to UtiliSync811 data, such as tickets, dashboards, etc., but you won't have access to the GIS data (e.g. utility layers). If you open the map page and you are not signed in as an ArcGIS user, you may see an additional sign-in dialog. That dialog appears when the map is attempting to load a secured layer that you do not have access to. You can either sign in and the layer will be visible, or you can close the dialog, and the secured layers will not load.
Standard UtiliSync Sign In
- This is the sign-in that is immediately visible to users.
- Input your Username and Password.
- Select Sign In.
ArcGIS Online Sign In
- If your organization uses ArcGIS to sign in to UtiliSync, use this sign-in option.
- Select the ArcGIS Online option.
- Input your credentials and click Sign In.
Signing in with your ArcGIS Online credentials from the first UtiliSync sign-in window allows you the ease of just remembering one username and password instead of two. It also gives you access to all of your organization's services that are hosted in the Esri cloud.
ArcGIS Enterprise Sign In
- If your organization uses ArcGIS Enterprise to sign in to UtiliSync, use this sign-in option.
- Select the ArcGIS Enterprise option.
- Input your organization's Enterprise URL.
- Sign in as you would sign in to ArcGIS Enterprise.
Signing in with your ArcGIS Enterprise credentials from the first UtiliSync sign-in window allows you the ease of just remembering one username and password instead of two. It also gives you access to all of your organization's services that are secured by a firewall.
Success! You have signed in to UtiliSync811.